Long gone are the days of bulky, heavy and uncomfortable gun holsters. Welcome to the new of age of conceal carry holsters, designed with the wearer in mind. Check here for details.
Gun holsters is one of the most important purchases a gun owner with a conceal carry license needs to consider. Brave Response gun holsters are a great investment not only in cost, but also in quality and comfort.
You might think that just because you have a pistol, gun holster, belt and so forth, that you can just lash everything together and you’re good to go. That is to say, you certainly could and a lot of people do. However, you won’t be getting the most out the carry equipment that you have. Therefore, an uncomfortable gun holster will drastically increase the chance that you aren’t going to actually carry all that often. Indeed, the most common reason why people stop carrying or only do so sporadically is discomfort. For this reason it’s almost always the fault of the equipment that they’ve chosen to carry with. Go Here for More Details
With the number of holsters already on the market I had a hard time believing that anyone could truly do anything unique but this holster proved me wrong. Not only are the gun holsters quality made, you can also purchase a right and/or left handed holster. This allows you to improve not only comfort of conceal carry, but also improves assess to your weapon.
Here are a few things that make this gun holster revolutionary:
- It doesn’t have to be hooked or clipped to your belt, boot, or anything. As a result, the built in waistband goes around your torso like a belt
- As a waist band holster it can be as shallow or as deep of concealment as you want or as your pants allow
- Its a one size fits all holster, notably meaning that you only need to buy one and it will work for ALL your semi-automatic handguns
- It holds up to 3 spare magazines along with the gun!!! (Or two spare magazines and a flashlight…)
- Not only does it takes less time to put on but also it conceals better without printing than any holster on the market
- It will fit any waist up to 54 inches
- It will allow for grip mounted lasers (but NOT rail mounted lasers)
A gun holster is design with a few important factors in mind. Firstly, a gun holster must protect the firearm adequately. Secondly, it must allow the firearm to fit securely within, with out constricting the ability to draw the weapon or return it to the holster. Lastly, by its design, a holster is supposed to allow for easy access so an individual can withdraw the weapon with one and hand, and also return it safely with one hand. Certainly, an important facet to consider is that holster are also designed with the wearer in mind; thus, a holster that may function properly for one individual may not do so for another. Which Brave Response holsters are made to fit the individual for security and comfort.