Master your own Pokémon Trainer in less than 5 minutes.
Go from level 1 to 40 in just a few clicks.
The Secret Starter that your friends aren’t talking about.
How to control training gyms your neighbors can’t even find.
Travel between the real world and the virtual world of Pokémon with Pokémon GO for iPhone and Android devices.
With Pokémon GO, you’ll discover Pokémon in a whole new world—your own! Pokémon GO is built on Niantic’s Real World Gaming Platform and will use real locations to encourage players to search far and wide in the real world to discover Pokémon.
Pokémon GO allows you to find and catch more than a hundred species of Pokémon as you explore your surroundings.
As you move around, your smartphone will vibrate to let you know you’re near a Pokémon. Once you’ve encountered a Pokémon, take aim on your smartphone’s touch screen and throw a Poké Ball to catch it.
Be careful when you try to catch it, or it might run away! Also look for PokéStops located at interesting places, such as public art installations, historical markers, and monuments, where you can collect more Poké Balls and other items.
Find our more about Pokémon Go.
- The SECRET STARTER that your friends aren’t
- How to control training gyms your neighbors
can’t even FIND
- The Basics: How to keep this game from
chewing up your battery
- The “sniper secret” that let’s you take a gym
from stronger Pokémon
- How to get 42,000 Stardust and 800 PokeCoins
every week on autopilot (saving you $8 a WEEK)
- Never have to waste REAL money on PokeCoins
- How we’re constantly CRUSHING rival gyms by
doing THIS before we start…
- How to increase your trainer level fast
- The little trick we’re using to get DOUBLE XP
without lucky eggs
- Why you SHOULDN’T be so fast to leave a
Pokestop… and the cool bonuses your friends
- Why experienced Pokemon trainers LOVE low
level stuff like Pidgey
- Where to find Pokemon types in the real world
- Evolve the RIGHT Pokemon to leave your
competition in the dust
- How to save yourself from wasting Pokeballs
in high-pressure situations
- The FOUR different types of Pokeballs and
where to use them
- Why you SHOULDN’T get too attached to any
of your Pokemon in this game…
- The WORST POSSIBLE time for evolving your
- Which Eevee evolution is the best? It’s not
what you think! Let us reveal to you the
CORRECT way that will save you from an evolution disaster.
- Not all Pokemon are created equal, don’t waste
time training the WRONG Pokémon
- The top ten most powerful Pokemon in the game
and where to find them
- Find the strongest wild pokemon while people
standing next to you are scratching their heads
- Get to the top Pokemon WITHOUT walking