The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You will gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website. Not only using the WP Starter Guide provides you with detailed information to start, but also help you along your journey with WordPress in troubleshooting errors. whereas most people just jump in and miss important steps. This will enhance your experience and your visitors experience. Learn more today!
WordPress started in 2003 with a single bit of code not only to enhance the typography of everyday writing but also with fewer users than you can count on your fingers and toes. As a result, is now the largest self-hosted blogging tool in the world. Used on millions of sites and seen by tens of millions of people every day.
WordPress started as just a blogging system, but evolved and used as full content management system and so much more, as a result of the thousands of plugins and widgets and themes. Imagination the only limit to WordPress.
Originally designed WordPress was not only for news-oriented sites, but also because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create all kinds4 of websites.
⇒WordPress sites are not organized in total blog format. Not just for blogs.
⇒Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages, causing their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
⇒Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
⇒Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is the perfect starter guide. Makes the best use of the dynamic and static functionality. As a result, the content are logically organized for your visitors.
What Does The Guide Include?
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout helping you make your WordPress site easier to navigate.
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! The guide is up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing users struggling with layout, site navigation, and basics